Botox Courses for Nurses, Doctors, Dentists and All Healthcare Professionals
This comprehensive 8-hour Botox certification class is our most popular training course and provides participants with certification for BOTOX®. Universal Skincare Institute is proud to also provide participants with CME credits when they complete the training course. Our extensive, one day Botox course for physicians, nurses, dentists and doctors provide education during the morning and hands on training during the afternoon session, allowing participants to begin performing BOTOX® immediately. All products and Botox training models are provided by Universal Skincare Institute at no additional cost to the participants (unless participant chooses to be a model). Our intensive, one day Botox training course teaches you everything you need to know to perform these treatments on patients. With classes available regularly, you are guaranteed to find a time and place that fits your schedule.
The Aesthetic products used in the hands on session of BOTOX® Training include BOTOX®, Dysport and Xeomin.
We provide physicians, nurses practitioners, dentist and other license healthcare professionals with everything needed to perform Botox injections safely and correctly in a practice setting. You will not only become certified to perform Botox injections but you were also gain a level of confidence working on your own patients.
Our presentations are expensive and up-to-date with the newest protocols and information available.
Gain knowledge in the following areas
- Upper face glabellar lines, for headlines, crows feet, chemical brow lift
- North face gummy smile, sad lines, granular chin, Bunny lines, vertical lip lines, procedure to soften nasolabial folds, neckline,
- Medical protocols for cervical dystonia, TMG and migraines.
- Learn the proper storage, dosing, reconstituting and shelf life for Botulinum Toxin.
- Learn specific business and marketing techniques to financially for your practice.
Save 50% when you take the Advanced Aesthetics Botox Injection class:
Advance Program Objectives
- Review facial anatomy and understand vectors of pull in facial anatomy
- Review BOTOX® reconstitution
- To understand the following Advance techniques and treatments utilizing BOTOX®:
- Perioral rhytides (lipstick lines, sunbeam or smokers wrinkles),
injections around and under the eyes,
- melomental folds,
- relaxation of the upper lip and chin,
- axillary hyperhidrosis,
- neck rejuvenation,
- nose augmentation
- breast lift
- Glowtox Technique using Glutanex glow
- Butterfly Technique
- Lip technique( More info from DW)
- More info from DW
- More info from DW
- Advance Marketing
Participants in the Botox training receive course manuals, sample consent and treatment forms, a resource list for products, and a Certificate of Training upon completion of the course. Our Botox training course for nurses and doctors will provide you with the necessary skills and CME requirements.
*Botulinum Toxin training has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 8.00 Elective credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
BOTOX Training Training Course Agenda
8:00 Introduction and Welcome to Universal Skincare Institute
8:15 Anatomy Review
8:25 Correlation of anatomy and function with BOTOX injection sites
9:45 Understanding Botox
11:00 Facial Anesthesia
12:00 Lunch (provided by AMET)
1:00 Hands-on training
3:30 Q&A & Course Evaluation
Sign up for our one of our Comprehensive Aesthetic courses today!